Information ChotaNews collects from you:
1. Personally Identifiable Information
Email: The data is solely for your authentication and identification.
2. Non-personally Identifiable Information
How ChotaNews uses the collected Information?
ChotaNews may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Your email address is used to identify You while logging into the App. ChotaNews may use this information to control your access to the App as well as use of the App, to communicate with you, customize your experience of using the App and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that ChotaNews may send to the you from time to time and provide information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to you.
2. Your email address will be used to send user information, administrative information, changes in account settings and any changes to the App or updating you on new policies of ChotaNews. Apart from this you will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc. Email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by you. If at any time You want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, ChotaNews has included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. ChotaNews may use the personal information provided by you to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of the "ChotaNews User Agreement", "Terms and Conditions" and any applicable laws.
How ChotaNews protects Your Information
ChotaNews adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, and data stored on the App. ChotaNews cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time. It is important for you to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by limiting access to your device.
Sharing Your Personal Information
1. ChotaNews does not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information collected by ChotaNews to others except as described in this Policy. ChotaNews may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with ChotaNews's business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
2. At times ChotaNews may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. ChotaNews may also disclose information about the user if ChotaNews determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
3. ChotaNews reserves the right to transfer Personal Information of users to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of ChotaNews's assets to another party.
4. Data collected is encrypted & stored in our DataBase. It is not shared with 3rd parties. Ad IDs are used for re-targeting i.e for reacquiring the users from other ad platforms.
Choices you have about the Use of your Information
In case, if you are receiving marketing or promotional emails from ChotaNews, you can "opt out" of such emails by following the instructions in those mails. If the you opt out, then you may still receive non-promotional emails from ChotaNews, such as emails about your account or any ongoing business relations entered into by ChotaNews.